4th Annual Big Chill in Vallarta
Get away to Nuevo Vallarta for the 4th annual Big Chill trip with plenty of friends and family at the all-inclusive Hard Rock® Hotel Vallarta. Book by June 18.
About Your Trip
Warm waters and white sand await at a family-friendly, all-inclusive hotel right on the beach – the perfect place to unplug and unwind with your loved ones in tow. You’ll never want to leave the tropical paradise of Riviera Nayarit, where relaxation and parties are on the menu. The 4th annual Big Chill trip includes a welcome reception and dinner with a photo booth and The Big Chill Party on Day 3 to dance the night away with friends new and old.
The rest of your fabulous getaway is blissfully schedule-free, leaving you with plenty of time to explore the amazing amenities and activities at the hotel. There’s something here for everyone in the family to enjoy — find your perfect spot on the beach, lounge with a cocktail by the pool, or get active with tennis or basketball. If you’d rather, you can play golf nearby, pamper yourself with some soothing spa time (at your own expense) and take in the daily and nightly entertainment — the choice of fun is entirely up to you! Plus, the unlimited drinks and 24-hour room service will have you feeling like the rockstar you truly are.
Silver Members book HERE.
What we love:
- Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta offers a complimentary Sound of Your Stay® program where you can get a guitar and amplifier delivered to your room to play during your stay!
- Those wishing to venture off the hotel property can find historic buildings, quaint shops, and a vibrant nightlife in Puerto Vallarta, just 16 miles (26 kilometers) southeast of Nuevo Vallarta.
- Getting around Riviera Nayarit to Puerto Vallarta — and beyond — is easy via the local bus. From Nuevo Vallarta, hop on the ATM bus to downtown Puerto Vallarta and from there, you can visit destinations like Vallarta Botanical Gardens, the quaint town of El Tuito, and the beaches at Sayulita.
This trip will close by June 18.
- All-inclusive, meal-and-beverage package at the hotel, including all buffet and a la carte meals, snacks, and beverages.
- Welcome reception and dinner on the night of your arrival.
- Photobooth during your welcome reception.
- Big Chill Party with open bar.
- Commemorative t-shirt.
- Limitless all-inclusive services and activities included for a 25% service fee. See Additional Information for details.
- Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
- Round-trip airport transfers.
- A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates, and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.).
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
**The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Age is determined at the time of travel.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), approximately 8 miles (13 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) to the hotel on September 23, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) on September 27, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE by September 3.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above, as well as pre and post nights at the Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, booked through Rovia.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
Nuevo Vallarta is a planned resort neighborhood near Puerto Vallarta in Riviera Nayarit. The riviera boasts 200 miles (322 kilometers) of sandy beach stretching along the coastline, allowing visitors to enjoy an array of activities in its warm waters. Jungles teeming with wildlife meet waters ripe for snorkeling and surfing.
Travelers frequent the area’s mountainside towns for a glimpse at indigenous lifestyles. Whale watching, zip-lining and swimming with dolphins are just a few of the activities offered in Nuevo Vallarta. Those wishing to venture just a bit farther can find historic buildings, quaint shops, and a vibrant nightlife in Puerto Vallarta, just 16 miles (26 kilometers) away.
As a Titanium Member, you’ll receive a special gift!
Life is amazing when you’re a Titanium Member!
On this DreamTrip to Nuevo Vallarta, Platinum Members will be treated to a special gift!
Life is great when you’re a Platinum Member!
All meals at the resort are included, along with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international premium brands.
|Day 1||Arrive at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Noon – 7 p.m.: Visit the welcome table
Check into the hotel any time after 3 p.m.
7-9 p.m.: Welcome reception and dinner with a photo booth.
|Day 2||Day at Leisure
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Stop by the DreamTrips hospitality desk.
|Day 3||Day at Leisure
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Stop by the DreamTrips hospitality desk.
8 p.m. – 11 p.m.: Big Chill party.
|Day 4||Day at Leisure
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Stop by the DreamTrips hospitality desk.
|Day 5||Check out of the hotel by noon and transfer to the airport.|
Itinerary subject to change.
Multi-award-winning Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta offers an upscale all-inclusive experience with breathtaking views of beautiful Banderas Bay. With this family-friendly hotel’s multiple lounges and restaurants, live entertainment, on-site water sports and so much more, guests don’t have to stray far to have the time of their lives.
- 1 international buffet restaurant, 4 a la carte restaurants, 1 pizzeria, 3 bars and 1 swim-up bar, plus 24-hour room service. Please note: Some restaurants at this resort may enforce a dress code. Please check the resort website for more information.
- 2 outdoor pools, 1 kid’s pool and 2 outdoor hot tubs.
- Beach with cabanas and lounge chairs.
- Rock Spa featuring massage services, face and body treatments and Rhythm and Motion, a fully immersive music-centric spa menu.
- Body Rock® Fitness Center.
- Posh Beauty Salon®.
- 6-hole mini-golf course.
- Beach volleyball court and half basketball court.
- Billiards and table tennis.
- Water sports and activities, including kayaking and snorkeling (some activities may be at an additional cost).
- Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club™.
- Daily and nightly on-site entertainment and activities, including land and water sports.
- Rock Shop® gift shop with souvenirs and more.
- Nearby Flamingos 18-hole championship golf course.
- Complimentary Sound of Your Stay program.
- Complimentary turntables and guitar rental.
- Complimentary self-parking and valet parking.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
- 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available. Complimentary baby crib upon request (subject to availability).
- Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
- French-style balcony.
- In-room temperature control.
- Bathroom with bathtub and complimentary Rock Spa toiletries.
- Hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Bluetooth®-enabled wireless alarm clock radio.
- LCD television with satellite channels.
- Laptop-sized digital safe.
- Coffee maker.
- Minibar (stocked daily with soda, bottled water, juice and domestic beer).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta
Paseo de los Cocoteros No. 19
Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit 63732, Mexico
Pricing for children for this all-inclusive resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.
Age is determined at the time of travel.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Please note: The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
Please note: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Please note: While hotel gratuities are included in this package, you may choose to provide additional gratuities at your own discretion.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Upon check-in at the hotel, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.
Limitless all-Inclusive activities (included with 25% service fee):
- Select treatments and services at Rock Spa.
- Select services at Posh Beauty Salon.
- Romantic and special dinner events.
- 18-hole championship golf.
- Action-packed adventure tours and activities, including swimming with dolphins, zip lining, sunset cruises on the bay and much more.
- Rock Shots® photo package.
- Select take away products.
- Limitless All-Inclusive is nontransferable, noncumulative, and cannot be accrued for future stays.
- A 25% service fee will apply over the final price of all transactions using the Limitless All-Inclusive promotion on all services or products available at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta. Service fee can only be paid with cash, room charge and credit card.
- Activities are subject to availability or change.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 91 days or more before the start date of your trip, you’ll get a refund of the amount you paid for the trip less a fee of US$50. If you cancel between 46 and 90 days before the start date of your trip, you’ll get a refund less a fee of US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. Therefore, in the event of a conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here, and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the provisions of the booking terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: Name changes must be done no later than June 18 and are subject to a US$50 name change fee. Name changes after this date is not allowed.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double-check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm the requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.